Swiss Patients / Guests
Dear Swiss Patients,
In cooperation with the Swiss health insurance companies as well as the Cantons of Basel City and Basel, patients who need rehabilitation after surgery, are successfully treated at the Breisgau Klinik since 2007 within the framework of the pilot project "German-Swiss pilot project for cross border patients' mobility".
We are recognized as "Intra-Cantonal Clinic" and enjoy the status of a Swiss rehabilitation clinic.
Initial information about inpatient rehabilitation in our clinic as well as the required application forms and contacts are made by the social services staff of our clinic. Should you decide for an inpatient rehabilitation at the Breisgau Klinik, cost will be billed directly after consultation with the insurance company and the Cantons of Basel City and Basel Country.
List of the health insurance companies participating in the German-Swiss pilot project for cross border patients' mobility
We are available to answer questions at +49 (0) 76 33 / 401-0.
Rehab at the Breisgau Klinik has many advantages
• a short journey and good travel connections
• Pick-up from the treating clinic
• Registration and stay easy and simple
• Accommodation in single room
• High quality rehabilitation treatment
• High quality therapy
• Friendly and professional environment
• Direct billing with the Canton and health insurance / hospital
• Excellent quality controls
- accommodations for accompanying person (also single or double room occupancy) for additional charge
- Driver service to the patient’s residence to favorable terms.
no news in this list.