Comprehensive planning and structuring is crucial to the success of rehabilitation measures. However, also modern diagnostic equipment plays an important role in a successful recovery.
At the beginning of your stay and within the scope of your initial examination, your physician will discuss and plan with you the medical measures necessary for a successful rehabilitation treatment.
The following modern diagnostic facilities and equipment are available at the Breisgau Klinik
- X-ray department
- Sonography of the musculoskeletal system, internal organs and color Doppler sonography
- Evaluation of functional capacity (EFC)
- Isokinetic muscle testing
- ECG (also stress and long-term ECG)
- Clinical Labatory
- Long-term blood pressure measurement
- H2 breathing test
- Electromotive irritability test
no news in this list.